Friday, May 22, 2009

5/22/09


Friday May 22 I subbed for Cathy Taylor at the middle school today. Yesterday we had cake with mom and dad after work. Then a motorcycle ride to Denison Mexican with Duane and Teresa Swenson. Hopefully I can get in the garden this afternoon. I finally have a voice...a little raspy, but not sore and I can be heard. Denny is finishing mowing the lawn. It is now 10 pm. I got some yard work done. We still have to plant our corn kernals for the Our Iowan contest. We have 7 seeds... Maybe 3 for Denny, 2 for me and 2 for Jensens. They won't get them until the 31st...unless you Jensens want to meet us sooner so you can plant the seeds earlier. Save a place in your garden. Thanks for the phone call, Luke. Nice visit and we needed a break from work. You turn our world upside down, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment