Tuesday, June 23, 2009

6/21/09


Sunday June 21... Happy Father's Day Denny with his grand kids. We went to Ed Thomas's adult SS school. then to church. Brats for lunch. Mandy and I headed home about 2:30...WITH TORREN AND HALEY!! They are spending the week with us. We are so lucky. We got home about 30 minutes before Chuck Glade come to spend the night with us. He is on his way to Guthrie Center to visit his mom. I needed to go to the unit and Haley was going to go with me. When we were about to leave Torren realised he was going to get left...His eyes puddled up..."me, too,Grandma???" Of course...so cute. It was so good to sit and visit with Chuck later. I talked Missy into letting me borrow her library book on the tornado accounts of those in Parkersburg May 25, 2008. That community has really been though a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment