Monday, February 13, 2023

Girls Golf

 I played pickleball at 9 and stopped at Fay's to welcome her back to the park.  She really was glad she went to her niece's funeral.  It was about 3000 miles.  But her nieces was one of her favorites.  I started to clean / organize the refrigerator.  It was a job.  AND right when I was in the middle, Gail came and said it was time for gal's golf.  So I quickly completed and headed to Brownsville Golf center.  There were 9 of us: Gail,Bev,  Kathy M. Meg, Lou, Donna K. Kathy B, Marilyn,  We laughed a lot and both groups got birdies and so we did the birdy dance.  From golf I headed to Haley's to get my nails done.  $47 uffda!! The valentine dinner was next of the agenda.  Lovely meal and dance afterward by Kurt Russell.  Twas a fun night.  





No comments:

Post a Comment