Saturday, February 25, 2023

Happy birthday

 I set the alarm for 5:15, but I was up before them and so I showered and headed to the community hall where Finchers were busy making breakfast.  Denny and I helped serve about50 people from 7-9:30.  Great food.  WE went home and then back to the tiki hut to visit with Finchers.  When we came back Denny worked on getting the printer to work.  NOPE No luck.  We went to SPI.  Note to self ... Do not go to the island when you have to wait in line to cross the bridge.  We did make it to the convention center and Denny bought me 2 pairs of plastic sandals.  We went to Wanna Wanna beach afterwards and stayed on the beach until 4:30.  Oh, dear ... the traffic driving home was AWFUL!!!  We didn't get home until 2 hours were gone.   Fincher had headed to bed.  Bruce and Meg were here and Gail stopped over.  Denny worked again one the printer and I went to bed.  Good birthday for me.  72 will be a good year, God willing.  





No comments:

Post a Comment