Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Pool Day

I went up to watch Bruce play pool for the men's tournament.  Denny drove Nancy's car to the Red Barn to get new tires.  I picked him up.  He showed me how to pay bills from the bank.  When Nancy's car was done I took him to get it.  Then I went and got street tacos at Matamorus on Ruben Torres.  Next was the Ladies' Pool tournament that I was in charge of.  There were 14 gals: 7 teams.  The winners were Joan and Kathy B., second place Marilyn and Jean, third place Monica and Deb.    We had chips and guacamole, then street tacos.  Gail and Bruce had FaceTime with Hope.  I paid for 50 glad bulbs from C&J.  Hope it works out ok.  I think they will be shipped to Ida Grove in April,  I hope they don't get caught in the freeze.  Uffda!!!  Lord, guide and direct me.    




No comments:

Post a Comment