Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday October 7


I have had a lot of things that I wish I were more proactive with. but Friday is great!!! Just like the kids...problems at school don't exist when you are not at school. Although I am sure the problems will not disappear, Hopefully they will just evaporate. I ran the trail after school. Then home and fixed orange chicken, stir fried vegetables, and guacamole dip for supper with the neighbors. I was so saddened when i looked more closely at the 4331 class syllabus. I have a small term paper due with 3 references. UFFTA!! just what I did not want to find out. More stress, but of course problems don't exist when we are not there at school. OH yeah, home is where I deal with the 431 problems. UFFTA The happy part of the day was when Logan indeed did pass by 60% his AR reading test.

No comments:

Post a Comment