Sunday, October 2, 2011

Saturday October 1


We got up early. Awana conference in Des Moines. We picked up Laura S. about 6. We used Iphone map to get to the right place. It was so handy!! I looked and Denny drove. The conference was very good. A great video during the first session. It would be good to use it in church. Denny and I were recognized for helping with Awana 25+ years. We got coffee mugs. After the conference we used the Map to get to Trader Joes. Then home. We stopped at Coon Rapids in a park to eat the sushi we got at TJ's. It was the first time we had sushi I and thought we should really eat it on a table instead of riding in a car. I thought it was very good. Denny said he probably wouldn't order it. (I think give him a few years, he'll change his tune.) So great to visit with Laura about Awana and life. We got home about 9. 15 hours later. I found out I got 10 on that "1 hour-45 minute" quiz over Chapter 6 I took Friday night. Now, I have to get ready for a quiz on Chapter 7 and Chapter 8

No comments:

Post a Comment