Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday October 11


Mom can not have chemo today. Her platelets were lower than last week. I wondered. She seemed really tired lately. Keep her in your prayers. What a trooper she is...never complains...always interested in others. She appreciates talking to her kids and grands, so keep the phone calls coming. At 3 I had an IEP meeting for CM. At 4 I met 2 home school families in Battle Creek. I stopped and got a few groceries. At 5:30 I rode 6 miles on stationary bike while I watched the news, Denny joined me. At 6:45 Brooks joined us and he and I headed home. Fixed hamburgers for supper, I'm tired enough to go to bed, but should do a little on Morningside 431. ICK So instead I'm doing the blog. We are so blessed, may we live each day for Jesus. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment