Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Tuesday Sept 29 An IEP to work on

Up pretty early. Slept from 8:30-5:30 That's pretty good for me. I really should clean the kitchen before I go to bed, but this seems to work okay for me. Still it is a bummer to put away dishes in the dishwasher and put the clean dishes in the washer every morning. It all takes diligence, and last night I was just too tired to do it. At school Vicki is subbing for a teacher that will be gone for 4 days. She seems happy to be here. She said it is nice to eat with people and talk. There is another para gone for 3 days and I will be gone on Friday with a doctor's appointment. We cut up veggies during Ind. Living. A student missed the ride from Odebolt. At home I worked on an IEP. Denny grilled tilapia and I fixed sweet potato fries. So good. Denny finished cleaning the truck. It looks great!! 29 Pictures of Kane heading to school and from this summer when Jensens stayed out in a tent.

No comments:

Post a Comment