Friday, July 8, 2016

Off to Atlantic

After Denny went to work I did a couple loads of laundry.  I can't believe I rescued the shirt that Denny washed with an ink pen in the pocket.   I went thru half a can of hairspray, 8 washing cycles, and a bunch of bleach but walla...  a usable white shirt.  I put together 6 vases for Rita, I got Aqua pint jars so the flowers wouldn't be in the line of vision. I made 10 more pint jars, thinking I would offer to a friend for a rehearsal picnic, but I couldn't get in touch with her.  So I brought them back home.  In IG, I swam for 20 minutes. Got cash. Took Denny his water bottle, got my SS books. Rita came about 3 and loved all the flowers. She took a bunch of pictures.  Next I processed veggies from CSA and put in jars. We took the Prius to Atlantic, Eat Mexican with hendersons. Gail had won a drawing for a Mexican Restaurant, then to a dance down the street.  What fun!   They have 2 twin beds in the extra-bedroom
Oh ya,  Missy called and she is taking the 10 pint jars that I felt I should put together to the Brinkmans celebration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment