Sunday, January 22, 2023

Chinese by Finchers Kathy is spending her birthday on the island.

 I slept in and went to Finchers to see if they were up.  Jerry woke up Fay and we went to set up the tables in the dining hall; it took a while to figure out how we could sit 36 people.  Fay was moving the tables, and I gave her a chewing 'cause she has a bad back.  She said,"Don't you talk to me that way, mean like.  It's even in your eyes."  I said 'No, mam,  Don't you be moving tables."   She worked on the banana dessert while I set the tables.  She was happy to have me mess with it.  I had picked branches from the bush between Joan and us and used them on the table with little purple flowers that I cut from bushes by shuffle board courts.  It looked pretty.  We went to church and at 1 pm we ate Chinese fixed by Finchers.  It was so organized and fun and yummy.  Great to visit with Schrums, Bruce , Meg and Jane. on the deck.  I wrote out info for Tuesday Sister's Plus get together at 4 pm.  Then I folded damp napkins.  It looks like there may be about 21 gals who may come.   Once again I am not able to air drop pictures to this blog.  Uffda!!       Denny helped fix it.  My phone wasn't on the wifi.   Uffda!!                                                 

                                             

I did a collage for Kathy's grand daughter.  





No comments:

Post a Comment