Saturday, January 7, 2023

Saturday in the park



 I rode with Gail to yoga with Vicki and Jane.  Our family had a phone call at 9.  I started talking at the farmer's market, kept talking on the way home, and sat in our living room until we got done visiting.  My family made fun of their stupid mom.  I really dislike when I see my face on face time and so they all made fun when I only showed from my forehead to my nose.  Oh, well, my screwups in my life.   When we got done visiting I played pickle ball until almost 11.  Denny had fixed Bruce and himself breakfast before they went down for coffee and donuts.   Bruce had squeezed oranges in the am.  Jerry came to visit with the guys.  Denny fixed the high pressure sprayer and I sprayed off the dock.   Later I went to watch them fish.  Nice visit with Kathy.  At home I went to bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment