Saturday, December 2, 2023

Newhouse Family in Dubuque

 I was up by about 6 and joined Craig in the breakfast area as family members woke and made their way down for breakfast.   Jason left a little afar 7 to go to Omaha to be with his family as Doctors decide how to help Jaundice John.  We went to the pool about 9.  Denny and I sat and watched.  The food for our gathering came about 11.  It was good and lots of it.  BBQ pork, ribs, mac and cheese, chicken strips, corn casserole, coleslaw, fruit platter MUCH GOOD FOOD!!  Arlen was santa this year with Amelia helping.  I played some cards with siblings in the room and then to the waterpark again.  The littles ate hotdogs there and then took showers and went to bed.  Luke ordered some Chinese food for the adults, I slept in 532 while Luke and Karen joined the other cousins across the parking lot.  I headed to my room after they got home.  That works better for me.  





No comments:

Post a Comment