Thursday, December 21, 2023

Cherokee Nails it!!!

Up and doing stuff, but didn't get DAB done.  We went into IG for Denny's dermatology appointment.  We stopped at the grocery store.  I picked up 3 boxes at Mumms, bought 2 signs at Rustic Lily, went to Casey's in Holstein and picked up corgi stickers, then to Cherokee New Leaf.   I went to Tessa's and got a haircut, nails and toenails.  Mandy treated me with the Christmas stocking gift for me.   Then to HyVee for Fruit.  After I pick up the boys at Daycare we went to Danny's for French fries (where the waitress said they had the best FF in town) and played with coins.  When we got home I fried hamburger for walking tacos and made mac and cheese.  Mandy and Jason had lots to hear when they came home.  Gotta luv those boys!   I brought home walking tacos for supper.  Denny is smoking the brisket and pork shoulder.   I texted Jean with a picture of the garage and Christy's rug. 


No comments:

Post a Comment