Saturday, June 1, 2024

Boyer Car show

 I took 4 ibuprofen at 2:30 and fell back asleep.  I started to put clothes away from being in the bunk house.  We left for Bergman's about 10.  T'was fun to take pictures in their yard before we took off.  When we got to Boyer the parade was starting and unbeknownst to us they told us to go down Main street to the area where the car show was.  AND we were in third, fourth, fifth and sixth places in the Boyer 125th centennial parade.  .  Uffda!! we finally got to the place where we were suppose to park for the car show.  We took out chairs and watched the rest of the parade.  Good food.  Nice cars.  Fun time together.  I picked asparagus after we got home.  5 bags ready to sell.  We visited with 3 airbnb after they got done exploring in the area.  We ate out on the porch with the $3 table I got at a garage sale.  I'm beginning to be concerned about my lack of flowers for the Odebolt Days next Saturday.  Lord, please have the lilies start to bloom.  I ordered plants from Blue Stone.  Denny put together the suitcase holder that he ordered.  Minnesota family celebrated Haley getting associate degree.  









No comments:

Post a Comment