Monday, June 24, 2024

Veltri

 Up and devo.  I made beds in home place.  picked flowers for the cooler.  Weeded little.  i picked asparagus.  I washed clothes.  Man, I guess I didn't do much ,but I kept busy.  I had a medicare annual Dr visit and check out ok.  He gave me some ideas for help with sleep and for my shoulder pain.  Rivers are still overflowe=ing and Jensens went to Cherokee for a couple of nights.  We showered in the outside shower and it was so nice.  I thnk we need some hooks for towels and light bath wraps to make it back to the bunkhouse.  Jean stayed overnight  in the hospital and did more testing today.  After supper I went and put together 8 arrangements.  Maybe I'll try to peddle them tomorrow while Im at OgT.  Denny and Grands cut down tree limbs in the front yard.  He and I mowed after I got back from IG.  

No comments:

Post a Comment