Thursday, June 27, 2024

Farmer's market

I was pumped to start flowers and bread for the FM.  I loaded up 18 flowers.  Wendy from Simply Rustic said I could put flowers to keep cool in air-conditioning.    Connie and I went to Dose.  She got the bread maker she was looking for.  I got 2 pillows, a kingsize quilt. At home we ate biscuits and gravy, picked asparagus, loaded thee 5th wheel and loaded lily roots in their truc and left about 11.  I went to workbon flowers.  I got the bread baked and loaded,  I got flowers in the back of the Prius.  I went to Susan's about 2 for study and left the air conditioner running to keep the plants cool.  Jenny B. called and asked about the FM for Kesed.  I set up a table for her next to mine.  I had a good night.  All of the 6 breads sold, even the bag of cut up loaf samples @$5.    Several people said I should bring more bread, but it's hard to back the day of.  I sold 10  $10 bunches of flowers.  I went to Rustic and got more $15 bouquets and sold 3.   Denny wanted some eggs before I headed home.  I made a big mistake.  Missy asked me to walk in and get groceries with her.  Instead I asked her to pick up the eggs for me.  I wish I would have just to spend more time with her, but I was shot... I had been up since 5 ... my back hurt ... I had carried flowers in vases with water.    WAA   WAA  Quite your whining Faith.   Denny had grilled brats and we ate with Jensens.  So good to have the first short visit after supper.  



No comments:

Post a Comment