Thursday, March 5, 2009

3/4/09


Wed. March 4 The biggest thing I was thankful for today was that Missy asked me if I wanted to go into work out with her while the kids were taking naps and Phillip was watching them. I needed the 4 miles I put on the elliptical. I really needed the ab workout she tried to get me to do. I tried to follow her example...but my abs were going," What's this??? Usually the only motion we do is getting bigger. This exercise is foreign to us. Can't make us do crunches." I called my riders to Awana who weren't there last week when I went to pick them up...and yes, they would like to ride with me. They thought I was still in Texas. Larry Dose was gone from Awana so I lead Sparkie game time ,too. It was fun. I was at the unit at 6am and again after Awana til 9:30 pm. It's good those mamas are having babies. I had a nice visit with my Colorado nurse last night...miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment