Sunday, March 8, 2009

3/8/09


Sunday March 8 I got up to the unit early so Evan and I could go for doughnuts before SS. It's a nice way to spend a little extra time with the grandson. After church there was a business meeting and lunch & a meeting for those who help or comprise the worship team. Denny helps run the sound system...so we got lunch. Missy and Phillip asked me if I wanted to go work out later in the afternoon. YES! They let me off at church where Denny was. After pm church I made fruit pizza and asked Howard and Anabel and our neighbors over. The picture is from last night when I gave the kids baths before we went out to eat for JPI. Pretty cute. Tonight I talked to a high school class mate, Dean Nierling...it sounds like we'll try to have a class reunion...class of 1969... July 18th weekend in NE Iowa. Sounds good. Truthfully that sounds old...40 years

No comments:

Post a Comment