Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tues Dec. 1


12/01/09 Mark, Jon and I gave shots to the 1050 pigs that are going to be weaned tomorow. I spent the rest of the day getting ready for weaning tomorrow. I got home about 5:30 and Denny and I left for the motorcycle Christmas party at 5:45. We met in the basement of Family Table. I was really tired and had thought we would go home right after eating, but it was so good to be with the ones we ride weekly in the summer and the game that Peggy W. planned was so fun that we stayed to the late hour of 10:00. There were 18 of us who rode together this summer and we all were there. Nearly every week we went to a different place to eat with in a 60 mile radius of IG. One of the gals that is a teller in Arthur has been gone because her dad is sick. With only 4 in the office one absent is missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment