Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Nov 5


No foot steps this am. I guess they came down for coffee cake with Grandpa before he left for the bank. I took coffee cake into the BCIG students that pray around the flagpole at 7:30 every Friday am. I heard that there was 18 students. Next week I'll invite them to the Home Ec room , but this am we had a teacher's meeting at 7:55. Howard got the gas lever fixed on his car yesterday in Odebolt. After school Vicki and I worked on K's IEP. I went to the Dose garage sale for social skills with L&J. We left the bank about 6:10, then home and I read until 6:30. We ate supper of BBQ chicken pizza in the coop with Jensen's. The trees were really pretty this fall. Thanks Matt for the nice info you gave Julie L as they travel by St. Joe. Good Luck on your half. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment