Sunday, November 14, 2010

Friday November 12


I took coffeecake and juice to the 15 hs schoolers that pray around the flagpole every Friday am. Coffee at folks. I missed an IEP training meeting yesterday. AFter school I got a pizza and went to Arthur. We ate it after Denny got off work at 6. I went to IG fro Home school skating. Jensens headed to Ames for Iowa La briee conference with Phillip's folks. Is was starting to snow. I saw a high school family at skating and then went to the play Footloose. It was a great escape. I really enjoyed the first half. Then I went outside. LOTS OF SNOW. I DID NOT enjoy the drive home. I left right away and sspun all the way home. The Malibu was over heating because the drifts were as high as it's framework and I couldn't get traction. BUT I did make it home. Praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment