Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thurs Nov. 11


5 - dev - Anabel called down to see if she could go with me to ggnys Denny had Veterans Day off. He joined us for coffee. He is planning to work at the unit on the feed line. KC was sick again and not at school. A. not happy with me. Shannon has been visiting Jensen's for a couple days. Cute cousins that seem to play well together. Oh did I say that Jensens now have a goat? That would be Millet, gift from Storm Lake friends. After I got home from school I headed down to the apartment to work on classes. I noticed a box ... Good I got the class book I ordered ... The box looks big ... I don't have time now to look. So I worked til dark and Denny came in to see if I wanted a ride out to look at the trees he cut down in the terraces. Sure, after I finish up this project (which I did wrong) When I went up the stairs to go outside, I looked at the box. It had holes in it ... no it was not the class book ... It was daffodils that I ordered about 6 weeks ago when I thought I would need a lift this fall and planting bulbs that would bloom in the spring would be helpful. Well it was dark ... and the forecast was snow through the weekend. IF only I had looked more closely at the box I could have planted them before it got dark ...Such is life. Uffta.

No comments:

Post a Comment