Sunday, November 14, 2010

Saturday November 13

Ski trip in 2006 with Mandy and Luke. Such good memories. NOT good thought to have no electricity this am. Denny went out to push snow. I rode with him in pickup to Odebolt to work. My class in Denison was postponed until 10 am. I was planning to take the pick up and when I called Donna about the possibility of riding with her, SHE WAS IN ODEBOLT - ACROSS THE STREET -AT THE DENTIST. Definitely a God thing. I rode down with her. Class was a lot of information. I continue to be overwhelmed. Denny met us at 300th and Highway 59 about 4 to give me a ride home. The road was awful, even with the pickup. YUCK! I'm dreading the driving to school with bad weather. Home for a 1 hour rest, then to the computer, Denny fixed supper. I talked to both Gail and Jean this afternoon. Hendersons are in Brownsville. Jean and Arlan are coming home from OK. Denny, Thanks for the nice meal and all the support and encouragement that you give me. I'd be lost without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment