Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Monday April 4

Happy birthday Maynard! Hope your golfing season is going good. Anabel was suppose to have chemo today, but her blood count didn't look good enough. Her platelets were low. They will try next Monday. After school I ran the trail. This is the 4th time I used "MapmyRun" or something like that. Denny had looked at the program last night. I don't know if he reset something, but every 2 minutes it would tell me how long I had been running, how far I had run, what my overall pace was, what my present time per mile was, UFFTA! too much information. I didn't really appreciate all that talking, but I didn't want to take the time and figure out how to reset it. (And it wasn't because my pace was SO fast). At night I worked on another 407 assignment. Wish I knew more about math. All this talk about functions, rational numbers, operators, algorims, additive(absolute) and relative (proportional) perspectives, divide both numbers by teng (not a typo, monomials and polynomials, preoperative and constitutive functions makes my head spin. What ever happened to "rithmetic"? Some of my students struggle counting money and telling time. Some days I struggle with that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment