Friday, April 22, 2011

Wed April 20

Coffee at folks. Little A came with me and Denny took her home when he left for work from the folks. Missy subbed for KB today at HS. She read over my log from the math practicum. When she got home from school she corrected my mistakes so I think it is about ready to submit. Only have to add the textbook publisher. Another assignment almost done for 407. Last day is May 2. Denny came home and went to Julia's North place to bring the tractor home and haul a few trees to the stream. After bringing the tractor back he was going to print our boarding passes for our flight to Brownsville on Thursday. Uffta, both of the passes came out in his name. We tried to reach some one to ask, but it is all computerized. Oh, My, We didn't sleep the best that night! I thought I may as well work 'cause I wasn't sleeping anyway so I worked on an IEP 12:15- 1:30. We talked to Jane B Gail's travel agent and she said if they could change the ticket it would probably cost a couple hundred. (Picture is grands eating breakfast during Christmas get together. What a happy crowd.)

No comments:

Post a Comment