Sunday, April 17, 2011

Friday April 15

Thank you, Jesus. for Safety. I lost control of the Malibu on 300th street as I drove to school. This is the post I wrote to one of the gals in my 407 class who lives in (tornado) Mapleton earlier Friday morning. The text book question that we were to write about was ...How are functions used on our everyday life and work? ...
Shari, our thoughts and prayers have been with you. I asked Cathy right away about your situation. Glad to hear your house was standing. The functions of everyday life will be new deep water for all of you to go through. So many questions involving, “What is the next thing I need to do in the operation of my life?” My son in law and daughter moved to Parkersburg a year after their tornado. They saw first hand the restoration of “stuff” takes a long time; life itself is irreplaceable. What a hard reminder to appreciate those around us and the many ways we are blessed. The accident served as a reminder to me that life itself is irreplaceable; I am reminded to appreciate my family and friends and the many ways I am blessed. May you know that I love and appreciate each of you. Denny gave me a ride to school. Uffta. Kind of shook me up. After school I got a ride to the bank. At home we had the neighbors down before bedtime for the little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment