Thursday, February 16, 2012

February 16, 2012









Brooks was up about 7. Now that is after I went to bed at 2. He and I went out in the stroller and toured 4 Seasons. Evan got up next and we three were out on the deck and dock. We ate donut holes and oranges for breakfast. Next was the pool and hot tub.(ie picture in hot tub) So much fun. When we got back from saying hi to Jack, Matt and Becky were at the trailer. 18 hours and some 25 minutes from St. Joe to Brownsville. Only 4 stops with 3 kids. Uffta!! So great to have them safely down here. Denny rode with them to the island, Phillip got McD's for lunch, Kids went down for naps, Missy and Phillip went to WalMart, Nancy went to airport. Gail, Jean and Mandy arrived, Celebrate on repaired dock (ie picture on the dock) Denny came back and loaded Jensens and us and we headed to the island. Our beach house is great!!! Right next to Goldsmiths, We unloaded and explored. Then to beach to play in the gulf. Back to Goldsmiths hot tub to warm up. Jensens served Lasagne, green beans and garlic bread to 2 families. YUM!! visit after supper. SO GREAT TO BE WITH FAMILY!! Before I went to bed I read Matt and Missy's last updates on their posts. Tears of sadness for the loss of Denny's mom. Tears of sadness, yet thankfulness for the knowledge that some things can never be taken from us. We have been blessed. Lord, help me love your way. You have left great examples for me to follow. I can't do anything without you. And when I forget that and do try it on my own...I fail so badly. Forgive me and help me. Thanks for the examples you have placed in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment