Monday, February 27, 2012

Saturday February 25



Coffee at Dad's then Denny went to work in Odebolt. I went home and had chai tea in Sunroom with Missy. Phone calls from sisters. Then to Mandy's for lunch. She did my nails for a present. Phillip's guys came and moved furniture out of the basement to the grainery. It was so great to gert some of the furniture moved down there so Mandy could make room for her stuff. Mandy and I put material on 2 benchs at the foot of the stairs. Then home to get ready to go to Susan G. with Laura for supper. It was so nice. Great food. Great talk. Bob and Teeresa came for dessert after they were done watching Lozier kids. Great to be remembered. It seems at times this past year and a half my life is segmented. I don't get to spend quality time with those I have had as friends for a long time. This meal was a treat. Thanks Susan and Gorden.

No comments:

Post a Comment