Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday February 27





Happy Birthday Elizabeth, I stopped at the Condo for a quick visit. Mandy had fixed the cushions for the seats at the foot of the steps. They look really nice. It is great what duct tape can do. Cathy gave me encouragement on the IEP's I have been working on. I brought pizza for resource ladies. We picked it up after the careers class interviewed Myra at Bomgaars. I took Carlie to Dollar General for class. After school the adult pep bus left for the state girls' BB tourney. Left about 4 and back to IG about 1 am. WE WON!! It was not a pretty game...but it was a win. I watched a Netflick-- Morning Glory -- on the bus. Now I am working on updating my blog. The hotspot on my phone is connected to my lap top. I am feeling pretty techy swavvee' I am taking Beth Stangl home after we get to IG. (I didn't get to bed until after 2 ouch. Glad for a 2 hour late start.)

No comments:

Post a Comment