Monday, February 13, 2012

Sunday February 12




Jensens went to Pocahontas. After church Howard took us and Mandy and Linda and Dean to the Pizza Hut for lunch. We stopped at Carol and Petes to visit about next wekend wedding plans. I came home and worked computer. At 3 I went to the country condo. Mandy and I worked on fingernails. And watched a movie. To say the least I am not skilled in holding still and not smudging nail polish once it is on. Thanks for being so patient Mandy. I was thinking it would maybe take an hour. Three wnderful hours with my daughter (watching a movie and smearing my polish) later I headed home. We called to put in our order for CC wings next Friday only to be told just to call an hour in advance, for up to 500 wings. We did make reservations in Burlington for Howard, Mandy and us.

No comments:

Post a Comment