Monday, February 13, 2012

Saturday February 11



Woke up this am and just hung out in bed for a while. Then we heard a rooster. Sure enough there was a rooster and hen right by our south window. KInda cute, especially because we were already awake. I worked on school work for HS all am. Watched and took notes on careers video, At 11 Missy took E&A to Storm Lake to get some PG 600 for the gilt Gretel that is not cycling. I took Brooks to Dad's, Denny was there working on bookwork. Denny and Mandy headed to town to get parts for moving TV cable to eastern part of basement. When I put Brooks down for a nap, I read "To Kill a Mockingbird". Now that was a treat for me. Assignment for 10th graders, but a treat for me to read something... fun. Phillip had taken Michael to take his ACT. Denny let Stangls use his pickup and trailer to move to the Nishumura country home. Jensens went bowling for Abby U.'s birthday party. At 7 I went to girl's BB game. We won, but not a great game. Denny and Phillip gave Gretel a ride in trailer, and the gilt fell out. The back gate wasn't fully hooked. By the time I got home they had found her and had walked her back to the barn. Uffta! We watched a Net Flicks at night. Somthing in the heart. Denny has gotten cords so Netflicks can be watched via our cell phones. Quite the Techie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment