Saturday, September 13, 2014

NW 50 year reunion

Up and out to look at What's new.  Jean and I love to look and can usually find something we can't live without.  Crain headed to Decorah to meet up with Larry E.  Marilyn, Jean  and I went to the farmer's market, then to coffee with Linda and Larry.  I went to Pinters for a baby shower for baby Vang.  Nice to see Diannnen's girls and cousins and aunts.  Marilyn and Jean came out there for lunch.  I made a quick trip to The Depot.  No really good buys there.  I got to North Winn school about 1:15.  Great turn out.  The gym was full and they needed chairs.  Nice video clip from Mr. Christianson, former superintendent.  Greg W. was MC.  Different staff/ students shared memories.  After the program they took class pictures of each graduation year.  There were 11 of us from 1969 and one was not in the picture.  I stayed around school until 4.  Nierling  Bill L. and  I walked down the halls.  Then went out to the winery.  Nice crowd out there too.  ISU beat Iowa.  Visited with Webbs, Nierlings, Susy F. Steve A.  At 8 Jean and I went to Barney's at Burr Oak.  CROWD there.  inside, outside and in the band area where they put 4 smaller tents together.  Jean was ready to go home about 10:30.  I stayed until midnight.  Then home.  Good to see classmates.  Hard to hear with the noise.  Cold outside and hot inside.  Worth getting a cold.  Nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment