Saturday, November 29, 2014

Happy birthday party

At 4 we went to a birthday party for Haley, Jenny, and Torren. In the am, Denny worked. I went over at 6 and watched kids while Missy went to walk with Ranae. I went to IG at 9 and bought daffodils. Quite stupid of me but they were 90% off. At noon Jensens over for leftovers.In the afternoon I napped at home. Then I went out to dig a ditch to put bulbs in. I got a couple of bags planted. I have no idea if they will make it or not. Have to wait and see. Sometimes I am the dumbest person alive. But I have fun!! AT 4 we left for Kingsley. We went to a farmplace a couple miles from Frank and Jenny called the Polar Express. They gave rides on a small train and had a very neat barn. Cooks had invited us to Cherokee after the birthday party and so we went there after we had Hirschman tacos. We got home after mindnight. Uffta Very fun day. Pictures of daffy i ness. and Hirschman party.

No comments:

Post a Comment