Saturday, November 22, 2014

Sat at Carroll storm lake

Up early. Headed to get oil changed at Carroll. I have no idea what I did there. I think I may have taken Brooks. Missy may have taken Anabel to IG robot contest. Phillip may have taken Evan to Minnesota to deliver pigs. And I may have taken Brooks with me to Carroll. When ever Brooks and I went to Carroll it was a real fun time. He helped my pick out soup at the bread store. We got burgers at McD. We may have gone to Storm Lake to get my nails done after the oil being changed in the Prius. We looked for 6 foot foldable table for the sunroom eating during Thanksgiving. He was super to have along. Anabel might have been at a birthday party for Jessica. Denny might have been at work in Odebolt in the morning. Pictures from wedding photographer:

No comments:

Post a Comment