Saturday, December 14, 2019

Thrift Kiwanis

I made a quick stop at Another Dose before going to pickup Judy, Quincy and Zariah.  We stopped at Dose then headed to Alta to the Olive branch.  Next to Storm Lake SOS and McD for lunch to eat on the way home.  (Bubba had a birthday party later today that they had to get back for.)   After I dropped them off I picked up some silver ware from Dose to take to Texas.  Denny and I headed to Kiwanis Christmas ball/fundraiser/primerib meal.  We sat with Goodenow, Reese and Rose, Paulsruds and Pastor's family.  Nice night.  I love small rural towns and their support of community activities.  Wow!! Amazing!!  Probably 300 people there.  Lots of donations!!  The fund raisers was for lights for the third ball diamond up on the sports complex.  A great facility for a small town.  We are so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment