Monday, March 30, 2020

Gail and Bruce bought #92

As I was getting up and around I looked out the screen door and saw Gail and Bruce bringing their Kayaks into their dock.  I headed out to see them and ran right into the screen door.  NOT MY FINEST MOMENT, but pretty much my life.  Denny had coffee on the deck and  I visited #93 within Gail.  They are buying the place for 2K and then planning to keep it about a year.  It was fun to look around with Gail and move a couple of tables. I went home to start to fix supper with the food Gail gave to me because they were leaving tomorrow.  Sautéed onions, garlic, Swiss chard stems made into a white sauce with Chicken bouillon and cream cheese. I listened to Audible.  AT 5:30 we ate out on the deck.  They went home to finish packing and we walked park looking at handrail ideas for out front door.  At night we sat on the deck and watched a movie on the computer.  Another nice day in the valley!!




No comments:

Post a Comment