Friday, March 13, 2020

Shopping

Up for coffee around 6.  I went down to the breakfast area in my sweats so I wouldn't wake others with my rambling around.   Five of us early risers went out for a walk: Joyce, Leann, Sharon, Linda and myself.  It is only about a 6 block walk to downtown where we will be shopping today.   We found a public restroom before heading back to the motel.  We all parked together and shopped along main street.  We met at an Italian restaurant for noon.  I had a great breadless pizza, which basically is just all meat toppings, veggies, and lotsa cheese baked and served on a plate.  AMAZING!!  Kathy, Joyce and I kept shopping.  Some of the fun things purchased were:  Cute comfortable navy sandal woven shoes,  Eye cream to reduce wrinkles, (I wish I had taken a picture of my sample trial "cause it really helped.), Pretty green pullover long sweater, pretty beige sweater, baby plastic bib.   In one store was a free Lone Star trial and in another store was a free pirignon trial.  Quite the extremes!!!  Free is good.  The other 9 gals were ready for a change of scenery and so they headed to a winery soon after lunch.  Joyce had an uber app and we took that to Wildseed Nursery.  CUTE fun place.  It is on the end of the shuttle tomorrow, but K&J were happy to go out there early for me.  I think it worked out well because we could pick out things were were perhaps interested in buying tomorrow at the end of the shuttle.   We took an Uber back to the motel and circled up the troops for a snack/cracker/nuts feast outside around the pool/patio area.  I also had my suit and went into the hot tub for a while.  Fun to sit and visit out in the dark with the patio lights and fire pits blazing.

                                      


No comments:

Post a Comment