Friday, October 16, 2020

Tackllin' basement stairway closet.

 Uffda!!! Now that's a job.  Denny helped me take HEAVY totes off the top shelf.  TWO of them.  Denny headed off to play farmer and I went to IG and bought turmeric, eggs, bread, cheese, butter, milk, and avocados, orange chicken for supper, stopped at Malcolms, bank, and 2 Doses.   Then home to tackle the stuff!!  It's a job reducing the amount of treasures in totes with ribbon, material, notebooks, etc.  I was so happy when Missy and Anabel called as a distraction from my task at hand.  I made beds and folded laundry.  Now I am updating blog while I take an extended break from sorting, pitching, packing,  and enjoy a Topo Chico.  Fixed Orange chicken for supper.  Denny loved it after he got off work. 

End of first term of KISC                                           

New puppy Kelce


No comments:

Post a Comment