Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Home ...

 Up and Denny headed out to drive tractor.  I spent the lovely fall day just being home.   It was good to talk to Fay when she called.  I set up cardboard stairway outline and ran the saw to cut a board for the bar area.    I kept the sprinkler running near the creek.  When Denny came home he tried to determine what was wrong with the Grasshopper.  No luck.   He hitched the trailer on the truck, put on the end gates, loaded the lawnmower, and parked it so I can take in to Denison next week.  I talked to Gail and Jean and we are going to Madison after my Dr. appointment Friday.  I fixed pizza for supper and watched the VP debate.  Lord, please guide and protect our nation.  I trust only in You.   Pretty colors at Matts, with Evan's tree.   AND all the stuff got taken!!!  Hurrah we didn't have to haul it away or burn it!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment