Saturday, October 10, 2020

Sisters together!!!

 Beautiful morning.   Coffee and headed to 2 farmer's markets with my sisters and Hope.   I bought some tomatillos for Denny to hopefully make cilantro sauce.  Now we'll just need an occasion to make it and celebrate.   Gail and I walked around Yorktown and Hope rode her bike.  I just need a overhead view of the apartment complex.  Uffda!!  To me it is complex.  Great lunch!  Gail and Hope headed back the Hopes' home.  Jean napped and Nancy and I took a look at some of the containers in the room that Jean and I are sleeping in.  I had a goal.  There were 2 black cube containers that I wanted to move out of the living room and into the bedroom.   After naps we headed over to get Gail and stop at a few places.  WITH masks.  and social distancing.  We had a great meal out on Todd's back yard.  Complete with a neighbors magician show.   Another beautiful day in the Cheese state.  





No comments:

Post a Comment