Wednesday, March 10, 2021

At the park. Beautiful day!!

I spent most of the early am out in the hammock, waiting for Denny to get up.  Beautiful morning.  We walked the park and I stopped at Julies when she had a question on making bread.   I headed to Kathy's to visit and Denny tried to get the white bike tires working.  I heard a pop and yup a tire exploded.  We went to Walmart to get a tire.  Nope they didn't have the right size, but we did get a lot of groceries and close up the trailer supplies.  I went to the pool until 4 and then played pickleball and then we went to see Leann's new screened porch.  Very nice.  Home and Denny grilled a hamburger.  Then DVD watching.   Great movie.  Nelson Mandela   Invictus  I'm just wondering how you spend thirty years in a tiny cell and come out ready to forgive those who put you there.  



No comments:

Post a Comment