Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Girl's golf

 Gail and I walked at 6 and then to the hot tub.  Great start to the day.  I got a haircut from Toni at 9.  At 10:30 Joyce picked us up for golf at Brownsville Golf Center.  Afterward we went to C and C.  When we got back to the park the car races were going on.  Denny grilled hamburgers for supper.  We watched a library dvd.  I love the pictures of the Jensens in Seattle, enjoying the city before they get on their 4 pm flight.    First Starbucks, gum wall, the Needle.  I'm just wondering what they did with all the baggage???? Hopefully they checked it in early before the 24 layover in the city. T'was good that they ate lunch with Lynn and Toshi on Sunday, so they knew the flight to Seattle routine, etc.            

                                              

I made this picture for Fay.  I think perhaps this is the first time she hasn't played golf with the girls.  We are missing her at the park.  We did play a great scramble golf game today.  She headed to Sweet Home last Thursday @2:30 am.  






No comments:

Post a Comment