Friday, November 19, 2021

Happy 18th birthday HALEY!!!!

Haley, you brought joy to all of us when you were born.  It will be so fun to see how God leads you as you grow closer to Him and as you enter adulthood.  Thanks for growing into all God made you to be. 




I listened to the book on engrams and finished it today while I put a jigsaw puzzle together in the card building, that got water damage yesterday because of the heavy rain and leaky roof that they have been working on for a long time.  At 8 Gail, Mert, and I went to the church's garage sale.  Gail was feeling pretty bad about the water damage on the hard cover books in our library.   Hopefully they will get it fixed soon.  I stopped at Church's for chicken for lunch, after I had gone back to church to help.  Lord, guide and keep each of us as we walk each day thru the challenged of this day.  I'm headed to the game room for dominoes tonight.    

No comments:

Post a Comment