Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Headed to the beach

After I had devo on the deck I ordered lisianthus and snapdragons from Gro n Sell.  Lord, guide these plans.  Also guide the plans that Denny is considering in regards to a different truck.   Gail gave me this cute glass ornament and as I hung it up ... Uffda!!.  Yup, I dropped it and part of it broke.  At 10 I went to line dancing, then after that I drove east.  It was fun to walk thru shops in Port Isabel.  Then off to SPI Island, I walked thru about 4 stores before heading to the beach.  I just enjoy being out in the sun, sand, and watching the waves.  I stayed til about 4:30 when I went to Pirates landing for Taco Tuesday.  It was so good!!!  Danny and Two delivered the Cadillac chair for Denny  When I talked to Denny he said that Larson's got done with harvest and Curtis brought out cinnamon rolls.  We got a text from Mandy, it is always so good to get updates on the kids.  Denny is headed to Cherokee for Thanksgiving.  




No comments:

Post a Comment