Thursday, November 11, 2021

Thank you veterans!!! My dad, Maynard N. My brother, Craig N. My Brother in Law, Bruce H. and my niece Betsy H.





 I was up early and had devo on the deck.  At 6 Gail and I went to Walmart for a few groceries.  Then at 7 we went to Texas Thrift for 50% off.  I bought a cute dress and a tablecloth/shower curtain.  We got to pickleball a little late, but Don and Leann joined us.  I had kept Lois's chocolate cookies in my refrigerator and so I arranged them on a plate for the lunch.  The service for Veteran's day was so nice, The flags were raised, poems were read and we had a nice lunch of maid rites, baked beans and cookies.  I went to check Reals' floor progress, then to Karen's carport for an afternoon of visiting.  Around 5 Mert got to the park.  After unpacking Gail and I took her to C&C.  Oh, wow! a large nachos, and booming onion was a LOT to eat ... so good ... So full.  I went to play pony tail and I ended the day putting the deer puzzle together.  




No comments:

Post a Comment