Thursday, February 24, 2022

2022 Great Smoke Off Feast

I had weak coffee at Fay's yesterday about 2.  Uffda!!  SO I didn't sleep well ... like I was still up at  2, 3 and 4.  Denny got up at 3 am and 6 am to check smoker.   I had devo and listened to the book Aftermath by Terri Blackstock.  Good book.  I walked over in my robe and visited with Gail and Bruce.   In the morning we just chilled around the place.  After lunch I went to Finchers and helped??? Fay set up tables, etc for Smoke Feast.  So fun!!  Denny finished grilling and wrapped the smoked pork butt to let it rest.  We went over about 3, we ate wonderful food around 4.  17 of us Fay&Jerry, Joyce & Brad, Gail & Bruce, Bruce & Meg,  Roberta & Dan, Bill & Sandy, Kathy and Johnnie, D&F and Nancy,  Food: Smoked pork butt, Smoked pork Ribs, Smoked beef Ribs, 2 smoked chicken, potatoes salad, cole slaw, stuffed mushrooms Kettle bread, Home made ice cream, cake, baked beans,   Wonderful meal, wonderful time together, Wonderful Friends  .... Walk Home to bed. 










No comments:

Post a Comment