Wednesday, October 26, 2022

* Julie fishing

 I didn't sleep well last night, I suppose I was looking forward to the fun Julie would have fishing with Brad and John H.  They left about 6 am. I played pickle ball, called the LP company, got a book from the park library, bought Halloween tickets, went to Walmart to get some groceries, got a pair of shorts at Texas Thrift, went out to lunch with 6 other gals, came home, went to a another store and took a cold drink to Fay's where Joyce was talking with her, came back to our trailer and visited a little with Julie before I rode with Paul and Melissa at 5 to play pickle ball at the Brownsville Sports center. What a fun day!!! And Yes, Julie did catch some fish.  4 of them were a little smaller that the length needed for keepers.








No comments:

Post a Comment