Saturday, March 25, 2023

Girls day

The day started with a sister's phone call.  I started it as I picked up Sandy, Meg and Kathy for yogurt.  It was beautiful morning and a full day.  I bought a couple soap bags to hold slivers of used bars of soap.  Next we went to get cash and go to Sally's garage sale.  I got 4 iris napkins and a frame for Dad and Mom's 4seasons picture.  We headed to Wild August.  It is so nice there with all the pretty flowers, fun vendors.  We went to lunch at the Mexican restaurant,   Kathy had gotten some plants at Wild August and wanted to stop at the Kay's Cactus and flower pot place.  She got a real pretty low pot for succulents, I suggested and second pot to place on the top.  I think it will really turn out nice.  Denny started the brisket about 9 am.  Joan spotted an alligator in the resaca.  We talked to Sherry, she had a friend visiting.  They found and cut some pussy willows for me.  That made me smile.  Nice day!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment