Monday, March 20, 2023

PIckleball and sort

I got up about 7.  That's kinda sleepin' in for me. (with help from some NyQuil).  I played about 2 hours of pickleball.  There were 12+ of us there.   Then I headed to church to sort garage sale stuff.  Then home to finish watering my soil plugs.  Denny was working on the 50th play list.  I did little or nothing the rest of the day.   I tried working on cards for Honor Flight with Pixart.  I ws most happy to get a letter sent to Denise and Jim Redenius.   I took it down to the post office and mailed it.  Gail told me about Mark P. trailer, we went over to look at it, and sent Matt pictures.  Matt called and said he thought it looked good.  So we will let Mark know.  Sherry is having a tough time making a decision on the Ute house.  Lord, grant her wisdom.  Yesterday I sent out a post on 4seasons asking for a lamp like the one in our bunkhouse.  


No comments:

Post a Comment